Lizelle Singian Brandt
Singian Law was founded in 2007 by Lizelle Singian Brandt. Ms. Brandt has expertise in handling entertainment, sports, fashion, intellectual property, and business legal matters, as well as personal legal matters including criminal law, family law and estate planning. She is also an adjunct business law professor at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.
Ms. Brandt is an experienced civil and criminal trial lawyer who has helped her clients obtain successful multi-million dollar jury verdicts and defense awards. She’s been called “small but mighty,” and a “pit bull when it comes to representing her clients – just relentless,” by NFL and college football stars. She has litigated disputes arising out of contract, copyright, trademark, trade secret, first amendment, cyber harassment, defamation, unauthorized use of name or likeness, employment, real estate, business, personal injury matters, and class action litigation. She has also prosecuted crimes for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Brandt also represents clients in the negotiation of entertainment, sports, fashion, media, business, and personal agreements, and the preparation of copyright, trademark and business filings and estate planning documents.
An avid college football fan, Ms. Brandt regularly contributes as a video and print reporter and legal expert for USC sports magazine WeAreSC.com, covering the USC Trojans.
– Chair of Sports Entertainment, USC Trojan Entertainment Network
– Sports Lawyers Association
– President Emeritus, USC Alumni Club of San Gabriel Valley
– Former Chairwoman of the Board, Pasadena Media
– State Bar of California
– State Bar of South Dakota
– United States District Court Central District of California
– United States District Court Southern District of California
– United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
– J.D., USC Gould School of Law (Member, Interdisciplinary Law Journal)
– B.A., USC College of Letters, Arts & Sciences