Lizelle Singian Brandt
Lizelle Singian Brandt is the founder of Singian Law. Ms. Brandt has expertise in handling entertainment, sports, fashion apparel, intellectual property, and business legal matters, as well as personal legal matters including family law, criminal law and estate planning. She is also an adjunct law professor at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
Ms. Brandt is an experienced civil and criminal trial lawyer who has helped her clients obtain successful defense and multi-million dollar jury verdicts. She has litigated disputes arising out of contract, copyright, trademark, trade secret, first amendment, cyber harassment, defamation, employment, real estate, business and personal matters. She has also prosecuted crimes for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Brandt also represents clients in the negotiation of entertainment, sports, fashion, media, business, and personal agreements, and the preparation of copyright, trademark and business filings and estate planning documents.
An avid college football fan, Ms. Brandt regularly contributes as a video and print reporter and legal expert to ESPN affiliate magazine WeAreSC.com, covering the USC Trojans.
– Chair, Sports Media, USC Trojan Entertainment Network
– President Emeritus, USC Alumni Club of San Gabriel Valley
– Former Chairwoman of the Board, Pasadena Media
– State Bar of California
– United States District Court Central District of California
– United States District Court Southern District of California
– United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
– J.D., USC Gould School of Law (Member, Interdisciplinary Law Journal)
– B.A., USC College of Letters, Arts & Sciences